Friday, April 8, 2011

ABOUT ME AND MY BLOG

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce my blog (http://bagslover-qualityfirst.blogspot.com) and my ebay store U's Bargain Shoppe (http://stores.ebay.com.my/Us-Bargain-Shoppe) here. My name is Evonne.

Please note that this blog is strictly for INFORMATION only! I only sell on eBay. The older posts in this blog are mainly information only. So you also can compare to the fake bags that I posted on my blog. You can email me at uevonne@hotmail.com for more information.

Recently there are more fake items selling online and many people are cheated of their money. So I will like to take this chance to collect some pictures on the fake items and let buyers beware of this scams. I feel unfair for us sellers who only sell authentic items to be labelled as cheaters while the real one gets away.

I dare not said I know it all but it is enough to protect my own investment.

I will keep my blog update on those fake items from time to time. The details on how to spot a fake Coach are available online and I do not want to dwell on that. Pictures worth a thousand word so see it yourself.

The most important is to keep your self update on Coach products. Pay attention on the style of bags they launch, qualities, colours, etc.

I am not affiliated with Coach in anyway. I am just a lover of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment